Friday, January 25, 2008

Gracie

mer re reeeowwwww reeeeoooow rewwwoooo??? This was what i heard this morning. A little alarmed. I think I must have woken him up or he didn't know I was there and then I scared him. I continue to be amused by the different sounds that come out of his mouth on a daily basis. To think he was always the quiet one. Grace never let him get a word in edgewise. Grace died right around this time. I feel so guilty thinking about her. She wasn't as easy to love not like owen. She yelled and yelled a lot. She didn't let me hug or pet her like owen. I loved her but not like I love Owen I miss her though. I miss her all the time. Losing her was worse than I could have ever imagined. Grace always used to roll around when you pet her. She loved her belly rubbed. Gracie was a great girl.

No comments: