Thursday, January 24, 2008

He is a talker.

Owen has started to sleep all day and I am not sure he gets up at all when I am not here. He used to wait by the door for me. Now he is on the bed sleeping. Every night I come home worried that he might not wake up. Maybe that will be a blessing. I won't have to make the choice if he is too sick. He will get to die on his own terms. Lately he has been sleeping next to me on the bed. I sit and listen for his breath. He has actually woken me up in the middle of the night with meows while sleeping. This is a whole new aspect of the love of my life. He talks in his sleep! I continue to be amazed at the love I have for him. I know he cares even when I wake up and have to move one of those god forsaken balls between my legs b/c the spasms are too much. He is right there mrow, mrow mrow.

No comments: