Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today is the day

This week has been one of recouping. I finally feel like I can function of a reasonable way in all of the areas of my life. My garden is wonderful and continues to bring me joy. I planted marigolds today because I was told the smell of the flowers dissuades the bugs from getting on the tomatoes. We shall see. I got more perennials. Madelene helped me plant some daisy like plaints. that should spread on the rocks. I planted a few more that will not flower this year but next year. I have some more ground cover to plant but overall things are working out. Its lots of time and energy and I am more than happy to put that in to something that will bloom and grow. Something that will appreciate water and sun and care. Something that can be loved without rejection.

Owen is so soft right now. All of the old fur is gone. No nasty tufts anywhere. He has meewed lots today lot of half purring and satisfaction. We have something in common now.

No comments: