Saturday, October 6, 2007

Children

How many children to you have?

You must love children.

You are so good with children.

You give so much.

You would be a good teacher...Lizzy age 11

Its one of those things I will not understand. Why wasn't I open to having children. Why did I have such a closed book on men? Why couldn't I accept love from them? It has taken so long to be open. So having to accept no biological children seems tolerable now. I like my down time. I know how long and hard raising children can be. I don't want to do it alone as some have suggested. I am ok with that idea. I do like the idea of being with someone else's kids not as a mother persay but as a mentor etc. I was hopeful that Rebekah and I might meet and connect. Perhaps when Jason and I make the transition successfully to friends.

No comments: