Sunday, October 7, 2007

Connecting with Children.

It is one of the things I do well. I believe so strongly in them and in their strengths. I care so much. I want them to believe in themselves. I want them to accomplish all that their hearts desires. I receive so much joy from them. So much hope. I can't live without hope. I live with the hope that things can and will change. The belief that people are complex creatures but love is more powerful than any other weapon that might exist. To love unconditionally is something that did not happen to me before I met Jesus. I think he had always been there watching, loving, caring, and yet I was not looking or caring. I started out so happy. All I remember from younger days was love. My family loved me. People liked me. I was a likable person. and then there was school.

No comments: