Tuesday, October 30, 2007

prayer

I accept love health and healing. I accept that there are things I can not change. I accept I have cerebral palsy. I accept my muscles do not work as well as others. I accept I forget where my keys are. I accept I get scared and assume the worst. I accept its easier for me to hear negative comments than it is to hear positives. I accept I will not be with Jason in a long term relationship. I accept I make choices with men based on fear vs. faith. I accept that I have trust in others more than I have in myself. I accept that I believe bad things about my life and assume its all my fault. I accept there are things that happened to me that were not my fault. I accept that although I chose to go be with my brother for his college graduation that it was not my fault that he molested me. I accept that my family will not ever understand the damage they caused by not believing me. I accept I chose to pin my difficulties with men on that event. I accept I am angry with myself that I continue to struggle with this. I accept that forgiveness seems for everyone else but me. I accept that if God loves All mankind that includes me. I accept that I do not understand his love. I accept he mourns for all of those that suffer. I accept that there is a loving God. I accept there is healing for those who are broken. I accept that I need forgiveness. I accept that I allow my feelings to overwhelm me. I accept my feelings are not truth. My feelings just are. I accept love health and healing from God above. I pray that I might seek to understand vs. be understood that I would love vs. seek love. I would listen before I speak and I would accept the unconditional love of God.

No comments: