Monday, February 25, 2008

He watches me.

Owen slept next to my head as close as he could. It made me feel good. I think its one of the best things in my life to have Owen just show affection all of the time. He doesn't hold grudges or yell at me when he is upset. He waits for me to get up in the morning. He sits next to me waiting for me to take him off our bed. He meows when I get out of the shower, waits for me to get dressed. Meows to remind me to feed him. He sleeps all day he waits for me at the door so he knows I am home. He is deaf. He meows and then meows some more. He watches me, we eat. He meows some more. He gets picked up to join me on the couch. He watches me type. He purrs and purrs some more. He keeps me company. He makes me feel loved and happy. I am so happy to be able to care and make him happy so easily. He is a gift.

No comments: