Monday, February 11, 2008

Help us and our wretched bodies

Owen tried to get on my bed this afternoon to nap and he can no longer make it up even with the step ladder. I lifted him up and he napped. I stretched. My hip is so tight that I can't seem to loosen it without extreme pain. Even today when I thought I might get some movement and it just spasmed out. Can I get it to loosen am I destined to not get back on a horse? The pain no matter what I do doesnt subside on the hip. Oh my, we are quite the pair. Owen can barely move and I am the spasm queen.

In my heart of hearts i am so afraid. I don't know what any of this really means for my future. I can't maintain without lots of help stretching and I am at a loss. I need a team really so as to not burden too many or have a set schedule. I must believe I can improve despite the difficulty with my hip. I can not let this beat me. I have worked too hard and been through too much pain to stop now. My body continues to just betray me. Now I have to think about wat the ultrasound might find. I don't understand where my faith has gone. I used to know that I was walking with God and he would protect me. Now I cry out for him and I continue to cry. Please help me in my unbelief and in my fear. I want to live believing in purpose, love, and reasons for suffering but all I continue to think and feel is more and more pain. Help me. I need you now more than ever. I am so lost.

No comments: