Friday, March 14, 2008

Another day another dime

I made it through another week. I even made it to Blockbuster for some movies. I still have a long way to go but each day focusing on the mundane does help. I caught up all of my notes today. It helped me to leave work without extra stress. I made plans with friends. I am picking up my shoes from the cobbler tomorrow, going to Trader Joe's I am officially out of hibernation mode even though I don't necessarily feel like it. The sun is out longer, the spring is coming. I spent too much time unable to move. It is time to move.

Owen and I had a serious cuddle session. I have been wearing clothes that are super soft. I am trying to use lotion and enjoy how it feels on my skin. All of these are efforts to meet the needs I have for physical affection. One of my big concerns is that I will not make good choices regarding men for no other reason but b/c I am craving the physical need for touch. I have no desire to set myself up for yet another heart ache. I do miss the just sleeping part most. Having someone in bed someone to hold. This is one of the things I will take with me. One of the things for which I am most thankful. Hopefully the next person will have several things for which I am thankful. I will be with someone with whom I can understand and who can understand me. Help me to not fall for the next attractive man but the right attractive man for me.

No comments: