Sunday, March 2, 2008

Juno and happiness

Juno is one of the best movies ever. Her dialogue is quintessential teenage. Her cadence is so much like Sam's it was freaky. It just made me happy. Her boyfriend was exactly how I would characterize a high school boy. The holding her underwear was all we needed to know he was hopelessly in love.

It felt good to be out of the house on a weekend. Its been a while. I have learned how to purl now I know the two basic stitches. It's a great feeling. I spent tons of time over the week at meetings and now i have something to do beside try and pay attention. I have to gear up for more swimming, more stretching and more working out. Juno was a great way to spend a few hours except for all the thoughts of how much Jason would be laughing if we we watching it together.

Sarah and I went out to eat. Our waiter carded us, sent me the bill and then took off our drinks. Yay. Such a small gesture, but just such a kind thing for no reason, makes me think, OK sometimes people really do nice things without motive. On another happy note, Owen continues to stick close to me at all times. He spent lots of time on my chest today. He curls up and looks like a kitten sometimes, then I see his gray filled rings around his eyes and know he is wise and loving from all those years of being there for me.

No comments: