Friday, March 7, 2008

Love and adoption

I had a rough day, meeting pre-adoptive homes for one of my kids. I promised her I would meet anyone we would consider for adoption. I thought, I talked, I explained everything I know about this child. My heart is breaking. It will officially kill me if they take her and then return her. I tried to make it clear that she did have issues, she does need lots of help learning how to be a young girl. She needs to be loved, accepted, held accountable. To name a few. I will miss her.

She isn't one of my kids, she is my client. I do not have children. I will not have biological children. Maybe I will adopt with someone who loves me. Otherwise I can't do it alone. I don't want to do it alone. I could and would do it if I had to but its not the ideal. I really miss him, and his pseudo mom his cats and that lovable dog. Thank God I have Owen who waits and looks forward to me coming home. So many losses, so much to handle, Please help us accept being loved and cared for even if we are not sure we deserve it.

No comments: