Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here comes the sun...

When I was little I loved the Beatles. I always thought I had been born at the wrong era. I woke up with the sun in my eyes, Owen meowing and this song in my head. I wanted to get to Easter service and I still have difficulty getting out of bed and thinking about the red house across the street. I will get better. I will let that part go and stop using it as an excuse as to why I do not worship at St. Mary's.
I want this to be a day of Resurrection It been a year. Its time to make new memories I no longer have to think about this time last year we were doing this or that or God why can't he get up? It me now that can't seem to face the days. I am hoping the increased dose of medicine, the sun and continued focus on the here and now will help me. Please God help me know you exist, that my life has meaning, that I am worthy of someones love, that I have the energy to exercise like I need to and that I learn how to be OK with my life. I pray I can stop judging, criticizing everything I do that I can accept the job I do not the job I want to do. Help me believe that it will be alright....
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun And I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun.
And I say it's all right.
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces.
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
It's all right, it's all right

No comments: