Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All the things I wish I could....

Reow, reow, reow, that is the sounds I heard tonight as I walked in the door. I so look forward to his high verbal welcome. He eats, settles in next to me after fighting with me on and off the keyboard. Its familiar, but comforting. I am completely addicted to Luxor. I can't beat this level for the life of me. I am thankful for something to do.


Well at least, we, Owen and I, have this blog to write all of our thoughts and feelings. I am surprised how helpful writing has become when I can't think of anything else to do. One of these days I can look back and be thankful that all of these ramblings don't hurt any more. Its also a way for me to chronicle Owen's life so he becomes immortal. He has helped me more over the years than all those therapy sessions. AFFECTION, MEOWING, and LOVE = OWEN, BABY.

No comments: