Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day three and clean!!!

Today I folded laundry and went to the gym. I feel so much better. Depression is such a strange thing. I didn't put two and two together. Its amazing that when one has enough serotonin! All this time I thought I was just upset and unable to get over Jason, no matter what I did. Now I realize that my depression had worsened to the point where I just couldn't even think straight. It was easy to assume it was Jason and the break up since I have such difficulty with men. Well it. makes me feel less like a psycho. I still miss him. I miss just having someone to hang with. He is funny and goofy and he loves Owen. Owen was meowing up a storm today, lots of mrow's today. Well its day three in a made bed. I am making progress. Yay for me.

No comments: