Saturday, April 5, 2008

da baby owen

I am just sitting here on the computer, checking my email and Owen tries and tries to lick my fingers as I type. yuck. I love this cat beyond measure, but the licking of the fingers....not so much. So he settles crunched up next to the back of the couch and the keyboard. He sleeps. When he is all curled up I love to watch and pet him. Then he rings a sort of brill but its mmmmrrro and then he looks at me and returns to the slumber. ahhh. such a life.

hes's da baby. these are the times i wish Jason and his camera were around or just the mutual admiration we have for this animal is missed. I wonder if I will ever be able to look at him again after my humiliating behavior. I don't see it at this point. It is all so sad really but that is what a break up is. its a BREAK. I can't fix it I just have to wait and let it heal. I am proud that it has been over a month since I have chosen to be humiliated. All I have to do if I think about contacting him is look at his last email and that puts be back into reality. I wish him well. I pray for him often. I hope I can gain enough strength to make it to church tomorrow.

No comments: