Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My hydrangea needs tlc

Great day gardening trying to resurrect a hydrangea bush. Like it or not I have to garden now if I want a decent looking yard. besides tearing up both of my fore arms it felt good to be outside and using my hands. Owen basked in the sun as I weeded and cut back the bush. I hope it blooms Hydrangeas are just the best. Owen is calling. Its time for bed. He wants to be next to me and I am typing... I know this is totally unacceptable. I love the constant care and concern although I do get tired sometimes of all the yelling!!!

Its been over two months of no contact and I am proud of myself. No blog reading nothing. I want to know whats going on with him or how he is, but that is about it. I hope we can and will be in touch at some point but I know I don't want to take any steps backwards. I have to focus on me and what I am doing to create these problems. It has little to do with him. Besides my physical difficulties I held on for no good reasons.

I want to deserve a man who wants to love me support me in my faith. I want to be the type of person that is attractive to that sort of man.

No comments: