Saturday, April 26, 2008

“If you’re looking for sympathy, you’ll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.”

“If you’re looking for sympathy, you’ll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.”

This is what I needed today. It is so easy for me to sit around like today, a beautiful day and do absolutely nothing. Well the thing is if nothing changes then nothing changes. I can't expect the quality of my life to improve if I do nothing to improve it. I love sitting and petting Owen. There is more to life than just this. Fear has to stop influencing me. It doesn't help me. It does nothing for me except keeping me where I do not what to be. I have no one to blame, I have no one with whom I can depend. I have me and my resources. I have God who has given me things that I can chose to use or I can chose to let them rot.

The inertia I experience is immense. Ironic really. If I had been this sort of person previously I would have not had half the amount of disagreements as I ended up having with my ex. Lets explore the paranoia for a moment, "ah look there is that woman, LOok she is alone. Wow she must be such a loser. Oh and look at her limp, that poor dear. She must have such a hard life. " Are any of those thoughts the least bit helpful? Oh yeah they help me keep doing nothing so nothing changes. yeah, that is the ticket.
“If you’re looking for sympathy, you’ll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.”

No comments: